Make sure that after you enter you confirm by following the instructions in the email that you’re sent. Then use the URL that’s in the email to share with your friends. The more people who enter the contest using your special URL the more entries YOU get to win.
April 24th (Monday) T’s Stuff
- How did you do research for your book?
- Do you have another profession besides writing?
- If you could go back in time, where would you go?
- What is your next project?
- Are your characters based off real people or did they all come entirely from your imagination?
April 25th (Tuesday) Long and Short Reviews
Guest Post: My Top 5 Strangest Experiences
April 26th (Wednesday) Kit ‘N Kabookle
- What inspired you to become a writer?
- If you could visit your book’s world for a day, what one thing would you do?
- Give us a fun or interesting fact you learned researching this book,
- Which of your characters would you go out for drinks and/or pizza with?
- You’re in a tavern, and a dwarf challenges you to a duel. What do you do?
- Is there a genre you could never write? Which and why?
April 27th (Thursday) The Pen and Muse
- Where are you from? Tell us a little about yourself!
- Tell us about your book? How did it get started?
- How do you create your characters?
- Where do you write? Is there something you need in order to write (music, drinks?)
- How do you get your ideas for writing?
- Anything else you’d like to share?
April 28th (Friday) Book Lover Promo
Guest Post: The Things (Oh so many things!) I Wish I Knew About Being An Author I Didn’t Know